LucidVerb is a hybrid convolution reverberation that offers the flexibility and control of a classic algorithmic reverb, with the unmatched quality of our convolution engine, resulting in an extremely immersive spatial sound, both indoor and outdoor.
Lucid verb features a proprietary sonic DNA modeler engine able to render any number of totally decorrelated impulse responses at lightning speed.
Instead of sampling impulse responses (IRs) of the rooms and spaces, LucidVerb creates models that define the spaces by means of geometrical and physical parameters. It samples the “DNA” of the space by defining size, shape, surfaces, and other physical parameters, before transferring them to the rendering engine. Those parameters can always be modified so that any space can be emulated.
With other technologies adjust reverb time is often a challenge. With LucidVerb, the reverberation length can be changed from 0.1 to 10 seconds without switching presets or readjusting any other settings. The size and length of the featured IRs can be modified to match the space being simulated while retaining sonic integrity and character, making programming much easier.
- A library of more than 400 impulse responses (IRs)
- Outdoor and indoor space simulation
- 0.1 to 10 seconds reverb time range for all IRs
- Dual reverb mode for seamless real-time scene changes on each instance
- Up to 9.1 channels ( 7.1.2 ) within standard Pro Tools tracks and buses. Up to 7.1 in Audio Units Host.
- Multichannel, stereo or mono inputs in standard Pro Tools (AAX), Logic Audio (Audio Units), and VST3 (not VST2)
- Reverberation channels are fully decorrelated IRs
- Rehearsal model with 4 sound files
- AAX2 standard and Audio Units native plug-in versions
- M1 compatible ( Rosseta )
- Full compatibility with latest Pro Tools versions
- 7.1.2 and 7.0.2 channels, compatible with Dolby ATMOS beds (Only in Pro Tools)
- Overall dynamics of more than 120 dB.
- Outdoor and indoor space simulation for film, broadcast, music, and live sound
- ATMOS mixing
- Hyper-realistic recreation of real spaces
- Maximum immersion, made possible by fully uncorrelated IRs
- IRs modification and editing to adapt it to a specific use